Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A year in review of 2006

It is now 2007, and I'm not so much the little stroker boy I once was in 2006. Though it is just the first of the year, anything could happen.

2006 started out in desperate times. I was a sad and lonely guy who was down on his luck with women, sex hungry but could only get any from his own left hand. Till one night, I discoveed Cock Control.Com (CC) after googling about male masturbation.

I was intrigued and excited that such a site existed. Finally, I could be myself amongst others. Only thing about this phone sex site, I was one of the very young guys, as a customer. I did not know that many older men had the problem on chronic masturbation ( like I did) and thought there must be something wrong with me. While on the CC site, I learned that there were men who liked similar fantasies and fetishes like me but, learned much, much more about fetishes that I have never heard of, including bdsm.

After a short while, I decided to email Ms.Ally, of CC, to help me pick between 2 mistresses about my problem with all time favorite practice of masturbation. I figured I could atleast share my secret habit with a women who could also have fun with me, at the same time.

I chose Ms. Tia to put me through a weeks worth of training. As you can see from the begining of this blog, the training was exciting and eye opening, as Ms.Tia helped me restore myself as a man. Down the road I chose a few other mistresses to have there way with me. They were Ms. Xaria and Ms. Elizabeth. Both were very fun and I miss there company.

Now it is 2007, I feel much better about myself. I walk taller as I have some fine ladies on my team. I owe part of this success to CC as I have learned to control my urges and that submitting to a powerful women, can be a very fun thing to do.

No comments: