Friday, July 06, 2007

The Princess and i

After over a year of waiting, I finally got a chance to have a session with Princess Grace. What a work out. Ha! It felt like talking to a celebrity.

I'll jump right to it. I didn't get to cum, because I previously mentioned, to Princess Grace, I came earlier, that morning. She got very aggressive with me, which is how I love it. It was a good first run however, if I ever get another chance with her, I know the intensity will rise; as Princess has warned me already.

Thank you very much, Princess Grace, for the session. You were a lot of fun and very sexy and erotic. I appologize for my lack of size, but I hope it was fun for you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to do a session with Princess Grace as well. We've made contact via email, but have yet to hook up. Glad you enjoyed the session. I'm also trying to get together with Mistress Ally, the Phone Madame herself.

-sissy candi

GG said...

me too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lady Sassa said...

I love having my pets on lock down for a long time lol

LadySassa
ladysassaslandofkink.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
GG said...

Thank you Lady Sassa