Sunday, March 04, 2007

I feel like the dude from 40DAYS & 40NIGHTS

So, today marks day 16 without a cum shot. Sounds disgusing, I know. I woke up this morning feeling a bit horny since one on my last things I did last night was talk to Ms. Elizabeth about when we can schdule another phone call and then logged onto The Peter Files to see what fello bators were up to. Thouse guys are worse than me. Ha!

There have been times, throughout the years, when I have been going out with a girl and I had no urge to cum or jack off, for that matter; because I felt like I didn't need to express myself, sexually. As you can see, I have no girl I'm seeing, so masturbation or my left hand has been my closest companion.

I feel like the dude from 40 DAYS AND 40 NIGHTS. I need to release and can't take it anymore. But, then what? Will I be put on a special basis where I am only to cum when Ms. Elizabeth or maybe someone else allows me to? Or, will I go back to my ways and jack off when ever I want to with a nice cum? I don't know what I want. Over all, I know having my penis and balls controlled by Ms. Elizabeth is the best thing.

I miss playing with myself however, I don't miss acting "goony" when I release. But, I'd sure like to act that way toward my mistress; just so she could have fun with it. Much like when her and another mistress had fun when my penis shrunk infront of them. Thouse two laughed, so hard.

Maybe Ms. Elizabeth was right. I am a little chronic masturbator. If I had to choose, I wouldn't be. I don't want to grow up like the old men on CC or some Yahoo Groups I have found where the average age is 50 and they're still wanking away. And some of those guys are way more disgusting than me, from appearance to what they like doing to themselves. I want to be a pet where any mistress would not only enjoy my company and appearance but releaved to have a session with me.

I don't think anything will be release till next week. Until then, keep checking back for updates. And leave a comment you wankers and doms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a good boy, waiting until I say he can explode.


*Kisses & Bruises*

Elizabeth

GG said...

Oh Mistress. Why do you put it so raw? I love it.