Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Day 12 Pathetic, Teased and wanting to cum.

So it is day 12 with out a release of cum from my body. My balls are aching and I am acting the fool. I'll catch myself making wimppy noises and phrases, begging my Mistress to let me cum and thinking more about being a perverted guy infront of hot women. My penis stays hard most of the day.

Last night, I was telling Ms. Elizabeth all my latest news, as she was cracking up. Finally she wanted me to listen to Bonboy57s audio A NEW COCK TEASING/BALL CRUSHING AUDIO . I did, twice. Smaking my balls hard each time. Ms. Elizabeth had a ball."the fact that you did it twice is amusing as all hell", she commented.

As I sit here stroking, I have to reach the edge 3 times, today. Then maybe I get to have a session with her and possibly Mistress Madison for a 2 Bitch Tuesday session. Not sure if I could afford it, yet.. I hope I make it throught.

No comments: