Monday, February 12, 2007

Too much wanking this past week

When I came to Cock Control. Com, I looked for guidence and a masturbatrix to help me ease my frequent masturbation and orgasm habits, get into new fantacies and elevate my over all man hood. And it happend a year ago with the help of Ms. Tia. Thank you, Mistress.

A year later, I'm back at being super honey again, and find myself a member to more masturbation websites, podcasts and groups, as well as wanking a bit more than normal. I love it and I feel accepted by the groups and sites I visit.

It has not affected my personal life what so ever; which is good. However, I seem to be going back to a problem I had a year ago, which was not having a woman as my companion. When it comes to females, I'm good with the game, have a lot to offer, but the girls in my area are just not sold on the total package. Ha!

It sucks and I hate it. So, in the mean time, I'm going to enjoy being a wanker, a pervert, a masturbator, and a little stroker boy ect. So, mistresses, if your reading this blog, I'm open game. Have your fun. Ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk, I'd take a stab, but I think you enjoy playing the game more than actually setting down your ego.

*giggles*

Shred em girls!

WMK

GG said...

Maybe I do need to settle down the ego. And be put in my place by a dominate woman or two.

Ace said...

gg, I think you are asking for a bit of trouble. LOL

GG said...

I'm just looking for some women to have some fun at my expence. Ha!