Sunday, February 25, 2007

Going on day 10 with no release.

Ms. Elizabeth, who just launched a bran new site (you should take a look at it), denied me of cumming ten days ago. During our last phone call on Friday night/Saturday Morning, we went throughh a lite stroke session with a lot of talk about what our sessions will be like further down the line. I had proudly told her I did not want to cum tonight. She felt good to hear me say thouse words, as she wasent going to allow my little winky any release.

Now it's Sunday night and I am so horny! This past weekend was a big tease with the phone call and a couple of exotic dance clubs I attended. My balls are starting to build pressure. I want a fine dominate women to just knee me in the nuts. Maybe I'll calm down, then.

On a much sadder note, Ms. Elizabeth is out of commission due to a ray of storms in her area. I'm glad she is ok and hope she gets through this ordeal. It's tough getting through natural disasters. Almost as tough as getting through denial of orgasm when your so use to wanking.

Sorry for the ranting. I just wanted to give you my update. Do I have any fellow wankers who know what I'm talking about? Maybe the other mistresses would like to respond?

No comments: