Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GG gets Humiliated by 2 Masturbatrixs'

As a man, have you ever been in a vunnerable position with two dominating women? Your strip down to your underware, in this case pantys, then stiped again till your totally naked; and you just know this couldn't be good. But in the end, your not sure if opening yourself up was the right thing to do. However, your down to try it again.

Tuesday was the weekly session of 2 Bitch Tuesday. Ms. Elizabeth usually conducts this specail 2 dom session with co worker Ms. Madison. The two of them, have guys like us, call to get our manhood striped, distroied and be known how pathetic we are, for doing what we do. Now this might sound insane however, for a male sub this could be a awesome experience with benefits.

After Moday/Tuesday early monrning's session with Ms. Elizabeth, she instructed me to come to the humiliation chat at
2BitchTuesday.Com and participate, if I wanted to cum. Me going crazy these last few days, jumped on the opportunity and found a way to afford a 2 mistress at once call. Only this time, Ms. Madison was not involved but Ms.Dominque, another masturbarix was filling in for her.

So, the three of us were all logged on with my web cam pointed right at me. Elizabeth told me to strip, as I got down to my pantys. I had to turn around for the both of them. I think they liked my ass. They sure took their time seeing it and loved when I smaked it for them. Next I was told to remove my pantys and sit down, as I was to reenact my performance from the previous night's Ballbusting audio, as it played on my computer. Elizabeth could not wait to show Dominque how I acted.

During this whole time, Dominque was being clued in on me and what I did last night that made Elizabeth crack up. The audio only ran for a few seconds until it stoped. I tried again and the same thing happend. Dominque pointed out to me I was losing my erection. I looked down and said, "Yes, its shrinking back down". Wrong choice of words, as the two doms laughed so hard, I wouldn't be surprised if one of them wet their pants. Someone mentioned while laughing aloud, "It like his dick heard the audio and went all the way back in him". Pointing to the fact that my balls and dick took a beating that night.

These women would not stop laughing, for a few minutes. Here I was naked, with a sorry look on my face, trying to laugh with them, but feeling so looserish. Elizabeth pointed out how pathetic I looked.

Time elapsed as I finished wanking with my pantys on my "dicklet" or "dickie" (Elizabeth and Dominque called it) for Ms. Dominque; I was instructed to place the pantys back on me and told since I lost my erection so many times, I was not allowed to cum tonight. I did not want this to happend, but obeyed orders.

Then Ms. Elizabeth told me to take a shower and repeat what I did a few days ago; which was to get my cock soaped up and imagin I'm doing her in the shower. But the two masturbatrixs' boldly told me, "NOT TO CUM!" . I agreed as we finished our twenty minute session with my tale tucked between my legs. Or, in this case, my penis tucked near my ass. I was the object of redicule in a cfnm/humiliation session. It was degrading, but man what a rush.

Later on, I messaged Ms. Elizabeth on my status as she wanted me instructed. She permitted me not to touch my cock at all. Untill I call again, in which she might let me cum. I got worried tonight. I felt like I had to pee but, as I went to the bathroom, my penis was leaking seman. Not a lot of seman but not a small amount eaither. OMG! What am I to do? All I could think was I might cum without any hands. IE. a wet dream. And I hate wet dreams.

We shall see what happends to Brandon aka GG.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!

What a humiliated little boy you have become, gg.

And the shower, you can only dream of me telling you to pretend you are doing me, with that pathetic prick of yours. You are supposed to think of me in the shower with you making you jerk for me.. all hot and soapy, worked up beyond belief!

You better not have a wet dream!


Love & Bruises,

Your ball busting Mistress,

Elizabeth

GG said...

I appologize. Earlier, I could have sworn you said that to me, but my mind must have been some where else. Ha!

This monrning, everything was fine. Hopefully the rest of the day will be the same.