Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Stroke A Thon, Mardi Gras style

So I decided to partake in my first stroke-a-thon this past weekend. Embracing my perverted side, I wanted to choose Ms. Elizabeth to "do the honors" and have her way with my weakness for masturbation. As I previously mentioned, I have been masturbating a lot latley. Sometimes, 2 to 3 times a day and always cumming. I love it, but was worried I could be doing it in excess. Perhaps its something in the air?

I called Mistress as soon as the marathon opened, midnight pst. Mistress had me strip off my clothing and put on the black panty's she knows I have. My orders were to stroke through the pantys and get nice and hard. As time went on, I got my first taste of some CBT. She had me wack my penis a few times, give my balls a nice smack and finally a firm squeez. It was a bit painful, but its only a introduction. Now, I'm not normally into my privates being beaten up, however. I am curious to see how a dominate women can take control of me through my cock and balls; including a bit of kicking or what have you.

Finally, I let the cat out of the bag, as I told Ms. Elizabeth that I have been masturbating and cumming in excess, when asked if I wanted to cum. She desided to deny me of such pleasure, or atleast till the next time we chat. I'm glad, because I feel more empowered over myself. However, last night I was getting the urge to stroke off, but decided to keep myself busy in other ways. As in, looking at the topless pictures Mistress sent me, for calling her up during the marathon.

Don' t get it twisted, I still have permission to stroke, but I am going to wait in cumming till atleast the next time I talk with Mistress Elizabeth, as she has yet to hear this young buck blow his load. Hope she would like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.