Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Having Fun

I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I like how a beautiful, intelligent women, who is speacialized in the subject of male masturbation, has helped me take my masturbation habits to new hights. Now it may see funny, what I just wrote, or strange, but I think I'm getting something out of this experienve.

It's kind of cloudy and difficult to explain right now, however. I feel a bit more confident towards women in my every day life. I wasent really shy before but, something seems to have triggered and made me a better man. It could also be the new year. In recent times, when the new year comes a long, I noticed I grew, as a person, a bit more. Actually, as I think about it, it's because of my Mistress and Cock Control. Haha.

Last night I had a blast with her. I was trying to thrust into my fist, using olive oil (e.v.o.o), which I will never see the same again. However, her and I kept laughing and having way to much fun. I was trying to reach the edge, but couldn't. It didn't matter to me, I enjoied every second with her and I my training dosent end till Sunday. I will miss these times. But, I feel some harder times to come.

I'm ready for them My Mistress. Give it to me HARD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why does your training have to end?

GG said...

Good point? But I'm only on for a week.