Friday, January 13, 2006

Today my training begins

I am just hours away from being teased and humiliated by a beautiful women, who loves to get men in dominated positions. I am quivering with anticipation and unknowing as the control over my cock might be handed over to a woman. All my life I have been searching for this moment. A moment where a woman takes control of me sexually and does what she pleases.

As my time is decreasing for this moment, I want to put in as many jackoff sessions as possible. Just incase I am not alowed to cum in HER presence as she will be watching me on video. Today I've been wanting to touch my member on and off and I have occasionally. Even today at the gym, the sight of beautiful women every, made me want to start stroking as I watched them walk right pass me. I feel that it is a sign for things to come. After todays session, will I be wanting more of my new masturbatix? Or, will it teach me to stroke less?