Thursday, January 26, 2006

Last day for the Contest

As it's the last day, and Mistress Ally's birthday, I just want to give an update about my current experience at Cock Control. It's now day 5, my balls are full, my prick seems like it shrinks sometimes, I'm horney but can't do much about it, I tease myself everyday due to the training of Mistress Tia and I feel pretty good.

It sounds weird but, for some reason I feel more confident when I'm out and about. Perhaps I feel spoiled because I have a masturbatrix. Something I know my friends don't know about, but might be intrested in trying if they knew of it. My Mistress has been putting me to the test every day and it's been tough but, I think I've, so far, met her expectations. I'm ready to take this to another level and hopes that by Sunday I can cum for her.

I think she wants me to beg for it and I havent been. However, after today, she just might hear me on the phone begging to release on Sunday. I'm trying so hard for my Mistress. I don't want to disapoint her. As you know, I'm very new to all this stuff. Never have I been subject to a domm before. Mistress Tia knows this and has welcomed me in very well. I'm getting use to how things work and am pleased, so far.

Thank you Cock Control. Once again, you have given us horney, perverted men/boys a place to fulfill our fantacies to real women who take pleasure in teasing and humiliating us. I've been waiting to get mine since I can remember. It's to bad I havent met a women, like my Mistress, who would be down to do the same for me, out in my parts. Oh well, at least for the next few days, I can surrender my cock to a women who knows what to do with it. Thank you, Mistress.

No comments: