Saturday, January 21, 2006

What happend

I started off nicely dressed and wanting to look good for my Mistress. After all I'm trying to leave a good impression on my coach and she deserves it every time, after what I went through with her tonight.

She had me undress and wanted me to show the goods. I didn't feel like I was as long as I could have been. My cock was hard from her sexy voice and instructions, but I looked a bit short. Even though I was hoping to be very flacid when I took off my boxer shorts so she could laugh at my little dick. However, it grow and became the big dong it is. Sorry fellas.

I was naked for my Mistress as the room got colder and I was fidgiting. She thought I was nervous and I was to a degree but cold at the same time. She had me start with some stroking excercises' to tease my cock and get the blood and seamen running. I was enjoying every second of this night.

We talked a bit and she let me know a truth. After sending her stories about myself, she was able to come to the conclusion that I am a chronic masturbator. I loved hearing thouse words from her mouth. I wanted to humiliate me more and let me have the truth about my love for playing with myself, but my time was up for tonight.

So, she is going to have me repeat the excercieses every morning for a week, while throwing in other tasks, including her webtease. Which I love. I went through the designated time and tasks afterward to practice for tomarrow. I loved it. My head was arched back and my moaning was loud. If only she could have saw me longer on my webcam. Boy do I want to jack off right now and cum for her. I loved our time togeather and can't wait for her to humiliate me more .

I love my Mistress.

No comments: