Monday, January 23, 2006

i like the attention and so does he.

I havent gotten any in a while. And the pussy I have gotten, the girls don't seem to take control of my cock like the girls from cock control can. I'm doing humiliating things to myself and probably putting my dick in more pain than it has been through before. However, everything still seems to be working and my pecker is getting more attention than ever.

I love how I can show myself on camera to woman who not just tells me what to do, but educates me on how a man can suddenly lose control of his penis, because of the power of woman. My Mistress informed me, "You have to realize, you don't control your cock, women control your cock". Her sexy voice and her talking about my favorite body part on me, not only made me more horney, but made me think she has a point.

As much as we men try, we find ourselves realizing, atleast some of us realize, we submitt to women. And not just all women, but ones who use beauty and take control of a situation. They use sex as a weapon and use it well. You know that I have a good chance I'll like whats underneith your clothes. You know that if you give me a certain look or bend over in a certain position, I will stair and possibly get a hard on.

I remember being in summer school after 7th grade. I was sitting in class with my head down, working on math problems or something. When all of a sudden, a new student walked in late to the class room. She was dressed in a t-shirt, with big D boobs popping out, and shorts, showing off her nice tan legs. Her face was like Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years. This 13 year old, gave me an instant hard on. But not just any hard on. I'm talking about major wood. Perhaps as hard as the desk top I was working on.

This had never happend to me before, the first sight of young beautiful girl giving me a bonner. And I don't think it has happend since. The power of women. Why is it I can't control my erections? Maybe you girls do control us guys. Well damit, I want to be controlled more by you girls. Ha.

No comments: