Wednesday, January 18, 2006

my masturbatrix is hurt

It's been a lonely week. So, whats new? Ha. I'm still getting horney throughout the afternoon and the late hours of the night. So, what do I do? Hmmm, let me think.

Worst yet, my masturbatrix has been sidelined, for a few days, from an injury. I really hope she feels better. Right now my winky and I have cut down on the wanking a bit, but when we do go, we go full force, and have the cum for the day. Meaning, I let my juice sit for a while and let my balls get an ache in them so, that when I cum, it feels AWESOME.

Shit, I'm feeling it right now. Kind of bad time to, as I'm fixing to go out. But anyways, I can't wait to get back online with my masturbatrix. I know she'll teach me things that I would not know and elevate my wanking habits to new hights. Unlike a lot of these girls, in my area, who would not dare to dream of taking ownership of my cock. I'm sure some would try, but they don't have a clue what to do. Just thinking about what my masturbatrix would do to me gets me so stiff. Damn, this needs to be a live show instead of a phone convo.

See you tomarrow.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi there GG,

I can be your masturbatrix.If you don't mind...
;-) Sonia

Sonia said...

Hi there GG,

I can be your masturbatrix.If you don't mind...